TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

excellent!

The drawing may not be very good, but damn I love that! And I noticed that Wheelie made the Spongebob laugh xD Great job man!

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

awesome!

I've heard that joke before, but in this movie it is a lot funnier xD Good job man :]

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Really nice

The art is exellent :) Found the Easter Egg and I was quite surprised :D Too bad it isn't a game cos it would've been awesome to play and fight with one of the fathers :) 10 out of 10

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

really cool

Just finished the game. I can't believe I've been playing it for a hour and a half :D The puzzles are really well thought of. I had to use the walkthrough for some parts, though.. Anyway, I enjoyed playing the game :)

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Darn good!

Yes, the game is awesome. Graphics are great but when I went to the Scavenger Village and tried to trade something with that guy, somehow my character suddenly ducked and started shooting with his laser gun as if he was under attack and he never stopped - I had to restart the game. Otherwise I like all your games and I am looking forward to playing your future ones.

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

needs more work on it

If it was longer and had a better ending, I would love it, but it doesn't. In a game the graphics are not as important as the plot of the game, so you should work more on the plot (but you can work a bit more on the graphics as well). I like that the player must think logically in order to finish the game :] I rate it 7/10 because of the unfinished plot.

AustinBreed responds:

Sweet thanks.

(PG) Return of Redemption (PG) Return of Redemption

love it =)

Love it man, great job! It's perfect for a main theme of an adventure game, in my opinion. Will use it in my future games :)
5/5